Keeping the Participants Happy
Snacks, refreshments and catering- nothing will throw an event off (or post-event evaluations) like lacking “fuel” for the students. So after content and instructor, the next critical need is feeding the training attendees. Some might say it is even more important. We know our facilities and monitor feedback closely to keep event participants well nourished.
We also have a dedicated staff member who will work with you on any dietary requirements.
Snacks and refreshments are usually packaged into our “all inclusive” pricing.
- AM Snacks may include muffins, pastries or bagels, granola bars, Greek yogurt cups, granola and chewy bars and Apples, Oranges, Bananas
- PM Snacks may include assorted cookies, assorted individually packed cheese snacks, peanuts, trail mix, granola and chewy bars and Apples, Oranges, Bananas
- Refreshments may include bottled water, soft drinks, coffee, hot tea and orange juice
Lunch is optional. Our lunch choices include both hot and cold options that vary by city.
- Assorted sandwiches/wraps, side salads such as garden/potato/pasta/fruit, chips
- Assorted boxed lunch option
- BBQ pulled pork and chicken breast with mac & cheese, potato salad and coleslaw, buns & condiments
- Ham and turkey with baked potato casserole, garden salad and jalapeno baked beans, buns & condiments
- Chicken marsala and fettucine alfredo, Caesar salad, house baked bread and butter
- Baked ziti and fettucine alfredo, apple gorgonzola salad, house baked bread and butter
- Make your own: Taco Bar, Pasta Bar, Baked Potato Bar, OR Fajita Bar