Multiple training facility options in St. Louis area
With 3 locations in St. Louis area, there is a training or computer classroom convenient to you. Our professional and comfortable environment enhances student learning and increases meeting productivity. Our quality classrooms come with the latest technology, parking, all-star catering and top notch service. We are committed to provide you a quality training classroom- one in which the details are taken care of for you so your focus is on delivery of the training program.
Simply tell us your event requirements and we'll assign a project manager, choose and reserve a professional location with all the technology you need, secure the best pricing for your venue, and provide you with an all-inclusive quote, along with dedicated professional assistance leading up to and during your event, saving time and resources.
- State-of-the-art equipment for both the instructor and students
- Complete software/classroom/PC/drive setup
- Network Capabilities
- High definition overhead projectors
- Clean whiteboard and flip charts
- High-speed Internet connections
- Wireless Internet access
- Laser printer
- Climate-controlled rooms
- Workstations with plenty of working space
- Flexible Seating
- Complementary tea, coffee, soda and bottled water
- On-site technical and admin support
- No deposit required when booking
- There is a 14 day cancellation policy
- All-inclusive quote with one invoice
- Plenty of free parking
- Student lounge
- Catering options available for lunch or dinner
- Preferred hotels & discount rates where available
- Complimentary snacks all day/every day
When you work with ContactPointe, we will ensure that every detail is taken care of so that your training session will go off without a hitch. Every detail will be managed and coordinated before you arrive, taking the stress off of finding your next venue.
To make your sessions even more effective, we also provide experienced technical and customer service professionals for the duration of your class, meeting, or event, to ensure it runs smoothly from beginning to end.