Minneapolis Meeting Rooms and Training Facility
Many options for training classrooms in Minneapolis
Our Minneapolis area state-of-the-art training facilities provide many configurations to support meetings, conferences and training classes. All rooms come with the latest technology, parking, all-star catering and top notch service. Lounge and break areas add to create a comfortable learning space.
At ContactPointe, we'll manage your event for you, from start to finish, so you can focus on giving a knock-out presentation. We'll assign your event to a dedicated project manager who will handle every last detail, from choosing and reserving a professional location with the latest presentation technology, to securing the best possible price, all while providing professional assistance every step of the way.
- Corporate meeting rooms from 5 to 50 participants
- Flexible seat arrangements and layouts including auditorium, board room and classroom
- Facility has day, evening and weekend availability
- High speed internet and WiFi throughout or space
- Computer classrooms come preloaded with Windows 7 Operating System
- 50 MB bandwidth Internet that can accommodate any size group
- Computer specs built to meet any requirements
- Dry erase boards and flip charts
- Ceiling mounted projectors, large screens
- Onsite technical staff
- Software installation and setup
- No deposit at time of booking
- Additional technology equipment available
- All-inclusive quote with one invoice
- Complete catering and on-site services
- Coffee, tea, soda, water bagels and cookies are readily available
- Friendly admin staff
- Plenty of free parking
- Flexible options for catering
As your One Pointe of Contact, we manage all of the time-consuming and often frustrating details that go into securing a location for your next computer training class or corporate meeting. From the initial room procurement down to software installation and catering logistics, ContactPointe has you covered.