Tampa Meeting Rooms and Training Facility
Multiple training classroom destinations in the area
With 5 locations in Tampa, you’ll find the latest technology, all-star catering, and top-notch service. We are committed to provide you a quality training classroom- one in which the details are taken care of for you so your focus is on delivery of the meeting or training program. One location is close to the airport, two shopping malls, and 15 minutes from downtown Tampa and historic district of Ybor City.
Simply tell us your event requirements and we'll assign a project manager, choose and reserve a professional location with all the technology you need, secure the best pricing for your venue, and provide you with an all-inclusive quote, along with dedicated professional assistance leading up to and during your event, saving time and resources.
When customers use our classrooms for training programs, they save time because we handle the details.
The elements that make our facilities a first choice:
- Technical and administrative support
- Technology to support the learning objectives
- Comfortable chairs with multiple adjustments
- Central location
- Lower costs than many other options
Our technical support staff eliminates the hassles of:
- Attending to technology related issues
- Arranging for hardware (computers, projectors, screens, switches, routers, Internet connections, and cabling)
- Loading software
- Setting up and testing the software and hardware
- Tear down and clean up
- 5-7 Computer Classrooms and Meeting Rooms at each location, with flexible configurations
- Seating of 16-20 per computer classroom, 35 for combined meeting room
- Access to breakroom and small conference room
- Ceiling mounted projectors in each room with whiteboards and flip charts
- Wireless Internet
- Standard Business Day hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, early client access available
- Evenings and weekends available by request
- Ample free parking
Each computer classroom is set up with the needs of the client in mind.. The instructor’s screen is projected to allow each learner to follow as needed.
- Business Class Internet with speeds up to 75 Mbps upload/download
- Computers- Intel i7 2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 16GB RAM, Dual 500GB HDD and Intel P4 CPU 3.00 GHz, 4GB RAM, Dual 80G HDD
- 17”, 21” or 24” monitors with dual monitor option
- On-site technical staff
- Software installation and setup
- No deposit required when booking
- 14-day cancellation policy with no fee
- All-inclusive quote with one invoice
- On-site technical and admin support
- Coffee, tea, soda, water with morning and afternoon snacks
- Daily and weekly rentals, no hourly rentals
- Free parking
- Flexible options for catering
When you work with ContactPointe, we will ensure that every detail is taken care of so that your meeting or training session will go off without a hitch. Every detail will be managed and coordinated before you arrive, taking the stress off of finding your next venue. Learn more here.