Quincy Meeting Rooms and Training Facility
At our Quincy, Illinois location, you’ll find the latest technology, all-star catering, and top-notch service. We are committed to provide you a quality training classroom- one in which the details are taken care of for you, so your focus is on delivery of the meeting or training program.
When customers use our classrooms for training programs, they save time because we handle the details!
The elements that make our facilities a first choice:
- Technical and administrative support
- Technology to support the learning objectives
- Central location
- Lower costs than many other options
Our technical support staff eliminates the hassles of:
- Attending to technology related issues
- Arranging for hardware (computers, projectors, screens, switches, Internet connections, and cabling)
- Loading software
- Setting up and testing of the software and hardware
- Tear down and clean up
- Multipurpose rooms with flexible configurations: banquet style, classroom style, meeting style, etc.
- Access to breakroom
- Whiteboards and flip charts available in most rooms
- Wireless Internet
- Ample free parking
Each computer classroom is set up with the needs of the client in mind. The instructor’s screen is projected to allow each learner to follow as needed.
- Business Class Internet with fast upload/download speeds
- Full AV Projection
- Sound System
- Drop-down projectors
- Ability to provide computers with wired Internet access or WIFI
- Software installation and setup
- No deposit required when booking
- 14-day cancellation policy with no fee
- All-inclusive quote with one invoice
- On-site technical and admin support
- Daily and weekly rentals, no hourly rentals
- On-site catering
- Stellar views of the Mississippi River
We’re always willing to go the extra mile and accommodate the clients any way possible. When you work with ContactPointe, we will ensure that every detail is taken care of so that your meeting or training session will go off without a hitch. Every detail will be managed and coordinated before you arrive, taking the stress off of finding your next venue. Learn more here.