Philadelphia Meeting Rooms and Training Facility
Many training facility options in Philadelphia area
With 5 locations in the Philadelphia area, there is a training or computer classroom convenient to you. Our quality classrooms come with the latest technology, parking, all-star catering and top-notch service. We are committed to provide you a quality training classroom- one in which the details are taken care of for you so your focus is on delivery of the training program.
From start to finish, ContactPointe saves you precious time and resources. We'll assign a project manager, choose and reserve a professional location with all the technology you need, secure the best pricing for your venue, and provide you with an all-inclusive quote, along with dedicated professional assistance leading up to and during your event.
The elements that make our facilities a first choice:
- Technical and administrative support
- Two high speed Internet networks (one is for back up purposes)
- Comfortable chairs with multiple adjustments
- Central location
- Lower costs than many other options
Our technical support staff eliminates the hassles of:
- Attending to technology related issues
- Arranging for hardware (computers, projectors, screens, switches, routers, Internet connections, and cabling)
- Setting up and testing of the software and hardware
- Tear down and clean up
- Computer classrooms and meeting rooms with flexible configurations, with seating from 12-160
- Access to breakroom
- Wireless Internet
- Ample free parking at many locations
Each computer classroom is set up with the needs of the client in mind. We provide a clean set up with client and network operating software loaded, local area network connectivity, and a connection to the Internet. The instructor’s screen is projected to allow each learner to follow as needed.
- High speed internet and Wi-Fi throughout our space
- Computer classrooms come preloaded with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
- Bundled DSL with upload/download speeds of 3/1 Mbs
- Dual Core computers with 4 Gb of Ram
- 19” LCD monitors
- Ethernet wires to every computer
- Instructors screen projected to monitors next to each student
- Onsite technical staff
- Software installation and setup
- No deposit required when booking
- There is a 14 day cancellation policy
- All-inclusive quote with one invoice
- Morning and afternoon snacks with coffee, tea, soda, water
- Daily and weekly rentals
- Ample free parking
- Flexible options for catering
When you work with ContactPointe, we will ensure that every detail is taken care of so that your training session will go off without a hitch. Every detail will be managed and coordinated before you arrive, taking the stress off of finding your next venue.
To make your sessions even more effective, we also provide experienced technical and customer service professionals for the duration of your class, meeting, or event, to ensure it runs smoothly from beginning to end.