Lexington Meeting Rooms and Training Facility
Best training classroom destination in the area
Multiple classroom destinations in the area
With 2 locations in the Lexington area, there is a training or computer classroom convenient to you. At ContactPointe, we plan and manage every step of your event so you can focus on giving a knock-out training event.
Simply tell us your event requirements and we'll assign a project manager, choose and reserve our professional location with all the technology you need, secure the best pricing for your venue, and provide you with an all-inclusive quote, along with dedicated professional assistance leading up to and during your event, saving time and resources.
When customers use our classrooms for training programs, they save time because we handle the details.
The elements that make our facilities a first choice are:
- Technical and administrative support
- Technology to support the learning objectives
- Central location
- Lower costs than many other options
Our technical support staff eliminates the hassles of:
- Attending to technology related issues
- Arranging for hardware (computers, projectors, screens, switches, routers, Internet connections, and cabling)
- Loading software
- Setting up and testing the software and hardware
- Tear down and clean up
- Computer Classrooms and Meeting Rooms with flexible configurations
- Access to student break area
- Ceiling mounted projectors in each room with whiteboards and flip charts
- Wireless Internet
- Standard Business Day hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, early client access available
- Evenings and weekends available by request
- Ample free covered parking
Each computer classroom is set up with the needs of the client in mind. We provide a clean set up with client and network operating software loaded, local area network connectivity, and a connection to the Internet. The instructor’s screen is projected to allow each learner to follow as needed.
- Business Class Internet with fast upload/download speeds
- Computers with latest technology
- 19” monitors
- On-site technical staff
- Software installation and setup
- No deposit required when booking
- 14-day cancellation policy with no fee
- All-inclusive quote with one invoice
- On-site technical and admin support
- Coffee, tea, soda, water with morning and afternoon snacks
- Daily and weekly rentals, no hourly rentals
- Flexible options for catering
We’re always willing to go the extra mile and accommodate the clients any way possible. When you work with ContactPointe, we will ensure that every detail is taken care of so that your meeting or training session will go off without a hitch. Every detail will be managed and coordinated before you arrive, taking the stress off of finding your next venue. Learn more here.