Boston Meeting Rooms and Training Facility
Multiple training classrooms in the area
ContactPointe has 14 locations in the Boston metro area. You’ll find the latest technology, all-star catering and top-notch service. We are committed to provide you a quality training classroom- one in which the details are taken care of for you so your focus is on delivery of the meeting or training program.
Simply tell us your event requirements and we'll assign a project manager, choose and reserve a professional location with all the technology you need, secure the best pricing for your venue, and provide you with an all-inclusive quote, along with dedicated professional assistance leading up to and during your event, saving time and resources.
When customers use our classrooms for training programs, they save time because we handle the details.
The elements that make our facilities a first choice:
- Technical and administrative support
- Technology to support the learning objectives
- Comfortable chairs with multiple adjustments
- Central location
- Lower costs than many other options
Facility Details - Each facility is unique and we will match your requirements with the right venue
- Many facilities have multiple Computer Classrooms and Meeting Rooms with flexible configurations
- Seating of 6-35 per computer classroom and up to 60 for non-computer classrooms
- Access to breakroom and small conference room
- Some locations have a large auditorium seating up to 150
- Ceiling mounted projectors in each room with whiteboards and flip charts
- Wireless Internet
- Standard Business Day hours 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, early client access available at some locations
- Evenings and weekends available by request
- Ample free covered parking
Each computer classroom is set up with the needs of the client in mind. We provide a clean set up with client and network operating software loaded, local area network connectivity, and a connection to the Internet. The instructor’s screen is projected to allow each learner to follow as needed.
Technology - Typical set up
- Business Class Internet with speeds up to 125 Mbps upload/download
- Computers- Quad Core /2.4GHz/16 GB RAM/160GB HDD
- 19” monitors with dual monitor option
- Teleconferencing at some sites
- On-site technical staff
- Software installation and setup
- No deposit required when booking
- 14-day cancellation policy with no fee
- All-inclusive quote with one invoice
- On-site technical and admin support
- Coffee, tea, soda, water with morning and afternoon snacks
- Daily and weekly rentals, no hourly rentals
- Free parking
- Flexible options for catering
We’re always willing to go the extra mile and accommodate the clients any way possible. When you work with ContactPointe, we will ensure that every detail is taken care of so that your meeting or training session will go off without a hitch. Every detail will be managed and coordinated before you arrive, taking the stress off of finding your next venue.